Friday, June 12, 2009

welcome to my life!!!

















Welcome to my life!!!!
NUR AISHAH BTE CHE EMBI
10 FEB 1991
MRSM BESERI
PRE LAW
My philosophy of life
Never give up till
the end
Papa CHE EMBI ISMAIL
Mama ARAFAH HJ ISMAIL
0125351429
echahz_chezy@yahoo.com
friendster/myspace/facebook/tagged/ym
my life begin with a wonderful things.. im the 4th from five siblings
was growth with a good life style with my
family..full with happiness and education im growth to
become a good person ..im just be my self…after I
entered mrsm beseri my dream to become a pilot being
so nice dream when all people support me
…from the
principle to all my junior and friends wants me to
become a pilot..im just pray for it ..my family also wants
me to achieve what I want to be in the future…but now im at uitm do
a pre law but its ok I can be a pilot with a master in law….the end
thankzsss
ash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment