Tuesday, October 27, 2009

the best holiday in 2009

















after a long tyme x uat blog ase mls nk uat....bnyk bnde agy bleh uat drp mghabiskn mse dpn lappy haha......aftar a bs day live here i got an amazng experiance live here in gombak....i hangout all over in kl n aftar 2 week i know the bsy life in kl....its simple life but really make u out of nerves....tankx to everyone that play an imprtn role in my life....hangout wif ma frenx...be an equestrian ...swimming in d pool...ride a turbo car...play wif my really cute niece.went to myrelatives house an the best part its i manage myself hangout in kl alone witout tourguide its really amzg in my life.....tanks to lowyatz mira yeni qilah tyme u guys kt knduri iqa haha really funny day wif bju kurung n d playground haha.......n tankx also to iznie quro n ima for the hard day to me but u guys mke me feel cmfortable wif u guys....n last but not least....tmmrow..im going to cherating wif my sis for the holiday for 2009....i like to find a new exprience....i just apreciate my self....bye2 i got to go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment